Photos of MicroCool installations where high pressure fog adds controlled humidity.
Humidity solutions for factory floor locations, manufacturing plants, woodworking factories, theaters, warehouse and cold storage locations.
MicroCool High-Pressure Fogging for Humidification – Photo Gallery
Experience Fresh, Clean Air with MicroCool’s Reliable Humidification Solutions
MicroCool’s high-pressure fogging systems provide humidification for a variety of applications across a wide array of industries. The technology utilizes the principle of evaporative cooling to create a fog of ultra-fine water droplets that increase the humidity of the air.
By combining innovative ideas with the latest technology, we have designed systems that can be used in commercial and industrial settings, including greenhouses, wine cellars, theaters, warehouses, woodworking factories, cold storage, and manufacturing facilities. They are also ideal for cooling livestock and poultry, including in swine and cattle barns. Powered by a powerful pump, our humidifiers allow for precise cooling and humidification control. The system also features adjustable nozzles that allow for optimal droplet size and coverage.
Benefits of Advanced Fog Humidification Systems
Increased Productivity and Performance
By using fog humidification systems, businesses can increase production efficiency and reduce operating costs. Fog systems create a more consistent and uniform humidity level across a large area, which helps ensure that your workers and machines are operating at their peak performance.
By adding moisture to the air, industrial fog humidification systems can reduce fatigue and discomfort for employees, which can result in increased alertness and efficiency. It has also been shown that higher levels of humidity can reduce the spread of airborne illnesses, which can lead to fewer sick days and increased productivity. MicroCool’s fog humidifiers are able to maintain healthier air quality and create a more comfortable environment, further contributing to an increase in employee performance.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
MicroCool’s fogging systems work to improve the air quality of a facility by adding moisture back into the air. This helps to reduce dust, smoke, and other airborne particles that can be damaging to human health.
Our systems utilize minimal water and electricity to provide humidification and cooling. Each system consists of a high pressure water pump and fog line, or humidifiers, to create a mist of tiny water droplets that are dispersed into the air. The process helps to regulate the relative humidity (RH) level in the space, prevent the buildup of dust particles, and provide additional cooling.
Superior Energy Efficiency and Reduced Costs
Industrial fog humidification systems can help to improve the efficiency of manufacturing plants by ensuring that the air is not too hot and dry.
In manufacturing plants, MicroCool’s humidifiers can help to reduce static electricity, which can cause product defects and damage expensive equipment. High levels of static electricity can interfere with delicate electronic components and lead to production delays. By maintaining proper humidity levels, static electricity is reduced and costly problems are avoided.
Why Choose MicroCool Humidification Systems?
For over 30 years, MicroCool’s evaporative humidification systems have been delivering a number of advantages:
- Improved Air Quality: MicroCool’s high-pressure fogging system creates a fine mist which increases the relative humidity in the air. This helps to prevent pollutants, allergens, dust, bad odor, and other airborne particles, leading to improved air quality.
- Easy to Install: Our precision systems are designed for easy installation and maintenance. The systems are highly reliable and require minimal monitoring and adjustments.
- Energy Efficient: Whichever model you choose, MicroCool’s systems are highly energy efficient. Our humidifiers are designed for maximum energy efficiency, using up to 80% less electricity than traditional humidification systems. They also use a fraction of the water compared to other integrated systems, which helps reduce water costs.
- Long-Term Solution: MicroCool’s high-pressure fogging system is designed to last for years, easily serviceable with low cost maintenance.
- Cost Savings: Reduce energy costs by operating more efficiently and getting a more consistent humidity level with MicroCool. The systems also have reduced water usage, which can result in further savings.
Contact MicroCool today for a free assessment and learn more about how our process cooling and humidification systems can provide superior air quality that enhances the safety and well-being of your workers, equipment, and goods. You can call us at 1-800-322-4364 or contact us online here.